For all of those people out there with a wordpress site and a will to show some unity content. Here’s your chance to shine…
You can use the plugin below to do exactly that, glad to be of assistance.
Unity Media Plugin
Unity Media Plugin allows you to upload various Unity Engine related files to your WordPress site. It also allows you to add a Unity Webplayer to your post.
Major features in Unity Media 1.0 are:
- Uploading of FBX files, .unitypackages and .unity3d files
- Inserting multiple webplayers into your posts
You can download my plugin here: u3dmedia.zip (1425 downloads)
1. Upload plugin zip to site
2. Activate plugin
3. You can now upload a .unity3d file
4. And place the following tag in a post to add a unity webplayer to it:
[UnityMedia src="<url of unity3d file>" width=550 height=344]
Let me know if you like this plugin or if you think it’s missing some important feature, your welcome to comment or donate so I can update it.